Featured in the December 2013 edition of Mustang Monthly magazine, Muscle Car Switch introduces
the all-new made in the USA reproduction intermittent wiper switch for 1967 Ford Mustangs.
Combining a retro look and feel with the convenience and performance of a late model wiper system,
the 7 speed FM6768WI is the first reproduction intermittent wiper switch on the market designed for the 1967
Ford Mustang. And converting to an intermittent wiper system is seamless when installing the
plug and play FM6768WI into the OEM gauge cluster and connecting directly to the existing wire harness.
As described in the How To article in Mustang Monthly magazine, the 7 speed FM6768WI is the first reproduction intermittent
wiper switch that can turn on your headlights when the windshield wipers turn on. The FM6768WI works with either the M678HRC2 headlight relay harness or the M678HCIO headlight controller to turn on your low beam headlights when the wipers turn on while maintaining full manual control of your headlights.
- 7 speed wiper switch with factory low speed and high speed and 5 delay speeds.
- The first delay setting is a great option when driving in the fog or light rain.
- Optional headlight activation when combined with either the M678HRC2 headlight relay harnesss or the M678HCIO
- Eliminates the bulky external box and switch that’s been required in the past to have intermittent wipers.
- Electronic design uses a high speed microprocessor and automotive relays on a surface mount PC board.
- Heavy chrome plating makes the lever look beautiful and replaces the factory dogleg lever.
- An industry leading 3-year manufacturer warranty.