MC68XRWI - 1968 Cougar XR7 Intermittent Windshield Wiper Switch
Featured in the October 2014 issue of Legendary Cougar magazine, Muscle Car Switch introduces
the all-new made in the USA reproduction intermittent windshield wiper switch for the
1968 Mercury Cougar XR7. Combining a retro look and feel with the convenience and
performance of a late model wiper system, the 7 speed MC68XRWI is the first reproduction
intermittent wiper switch on the market for 1968 Cougar XR7's. The MC68XRWI features
a seamless installation with a lever designed for the OEM "WIPER" knob. Convert
to an interval wiper system by simply installing the plug and play MC68XRWI into the OEM gauge
cluster and connecting to the existing wire harness.
- 7 speed wiper switch with factory low speed and high speed and 5 delay speeds.
- The first delay setting is a great option when driving in the fog or light rain.
- The chrome lever is designed for the OEM WIPER knob for a factory correct look.
- Eliminates the bulky external box and switch that’s been required in the past to have intermittent
- Electronic design uses a high speed microprocessor and automotive relays on a surface mount
- Heavy chrome plating makes the lever look beautiful and replaces the factory dogleg lever.
- An industry leading 3-year manufacturer warranty.